Thursday, March 6, 2014

Road Trip to the Best Friend's House

Discoveries: Her new house, a baby, a dog
Companions: Shelby and her family

My hint from the last post had to do with this adventure because there were animals involved like I said! Shelby has a pet dog. I finally got to see her new house since she moved a couple years ago. We are busy people. Anyway, about this adventure! I went on a tour of the rolling hills, curving roads, and lovely town where she lives. We got to walk around town a bit and Shelby showed me an awesome toy store. Once inside, we were greeted by a lifesize toy giraffe. The store was packed with toys everywhere, even on an upper floor. There was everything from hats and sock monkies, to dolls and smurfs.

¡Olé!

I also got to spend a lot of time hanging out with Shelby's niece, JuleeAnne. She's adorable, I had fun hanging out with her.

One of the reasons Shelby thought it'd be a good weekend for me to come visit was to go dress shopping. I got to be a fashion critic as well as a fashion model. I found a fun pink dress.

 The mall we went to had a cool fountain that was perfect for picture taking so we took advantage of the opportunity (as well as making a wish by tossing a coin in the fountain).

 
After a long day of shopping we were hungry. Since I had never been to Buffalo Wild Wings, they decided to take me there. We had to wait a bit for our food so we took some funny pictures.
 
The wings were very good once they came. I will definitely go there to eat again.
I was glad to spend some time with my best friend over the weekend. I haven't gotten to just hang out with someone in a while. I miss being able to go over to her house and just sit around and talk. That's what best friends do. I am thankful that we still keep in touch even though she lives far away now. Well, that concludes this adventure. Get out in the world, people! Adventure awaits! Peace.

Morals: Go visit your friends! Try to keep in touch with people you don't see often. Call up some old friends that you haven't talked to in a while. Friends are a good thing to have around.
Hint: Going out on the town.

No comments:

Post a Comment