Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Intro

Hi, my name is Kayla and this is my first blog. I apologize if it starts out a little lame, but I should get the hang of it soon enough. So, I feel like I should let ya know a bit about me. I enjoy running, yoga, reading, swimming, and watching movies in my spare time. I also have a love for writing in my many journals and notebooks. Tea and water are what I drink most often because I am a healthy human being. I try my best to eat healthy too, but cookies and chocolate are my weaknesses. Hanging out with friends and family is something I do frequently because I love people. I like to have fun with everything I do. Laughing and smiling are some of the things that I do best. Donating my time to the community is something that I like to do through my church because I like to help out and make a difference for people. I like meeting new people and hearing their stories. I love stories. Ok, that about sums me up I think. If you need to know anything else, just ask.
Scooter adventure in the tropics.
My past experiences with adventuring (example above) have turned out well (more or less), so I expect the same with this project. Well, adventure awaits...

No comments:

Post a Comment